can't you see I'm choking on all my sorrows
everything that you had to steal and borrow
blinding all the days we had before tomorrow
ceaseless feedings of despair
have you had no mercy
for leaving me in this misery hole
and help! help! I cried
as my cries decay into silence
and so has my heart turn grey
little knives leaving ugly scabs
bleeding from all the denials
leaving me void of any love
but moments pass and moments go
and it is time for my heart to grow
to find myself of a soul
keeping this heart from turning cold
I then realize
that angels cry when stars collide
cause there we were just right beside
pouring smiles of sweet delights
for so long I have hid my heart
inadvertently I'm left to wonder
if you're an an angel sent from above
to mend and heal my ugly scabs
or if this is an unrequited love
where there will be no happily ever after
and I just cant tell
how incredulity always seeps in
for this heart was once severely incised
yet, I still wish to just close my eyes
and see a whole new world through yours
for my indulgence towards you is unremitting
just like a sweet toother
always craving
and thirsting
for more?